Sunday, April 14, 2013

About this TEFL / TESL blog

Hello Reader,

My nickname is Carloz. I am an American who teaches English to adults in Spain. The majority of my lessons are one-to-one. I sometimes create my own lessons and some of those I will post here.

Some of the lessons may seem very long, but then some of my classes last two hours or more. In addition, I may not actually use all that I come up with on a lesson plan; or I may use certain parts with one student and other parts with another; or I may divide the lesson into two sessions or...

I have no schedule for posting, so I will post when I have the time.  

This site is intended for EFL / EFL teachers, but of course students are welcome -- or anyone else, for that matter.

Feel free to leave or send feedback, suggestions, corrections, etc.

If anyone reading this would like me to post a lesson you've created, feel free to email me.

Best regards,

Carloz

No comments:

Post a Comment